Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A year ago today....

I was going through the check in process at Vista Way. It was freezing cold (legit. It was below 32) when I got to Vista Way at 7am. I have so many fun memories from that day and my program as a whole.

I was so cold I wore a shirt under my sweater under my jacket. I had forgotten to take it off before I went to Casting and while waiting to get my location and start the Casting process I was dieing of heat. So I handed my stuff to my roommate Katie and took off my undershirt while standing in line in the middle of Casting. All of my roommates were quite amused that I basically stripped in the middle of Casting.

Its crazy to think that it has been a year since I started working for Disney. A year in which I have changed so much. I met so many incredible people. I know I have said that before but its true. I had and continue to have to sacrifice a lot because of my decision to participate in the program. But its a decision that given the chance to make again, I would make in a heartbeat and wouldn't change a damn thing. I had a dream and I went after it. I fulfilled that dream and I made new ones along the way. And now I am about to begin the process of making those new dreams come true.

To end this ridiculously sappy entry I will leave you with a quote from a new and really awesome Disney movie, Tangled.
Rapunzel:What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?
Flynn Rider: It will be.
Rapunzel: And what if it is? What do I do then?
Flynn Rider: Well, that's the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream.
 -M

No comments:

Post a Comment