Saturday, January 8, 2011

D3DC: Day 28

Day 28: Favorite Park

Hollywood Studios

This is probably (read: most definitely is) colored by the fact that it is my home park, but Hollywood Studios is my favorite park. I love Tower of Terror and Rockin Roller Coaster. I also love love love the characters. The fact that you can meet Buzz and Woody together (for at least part of the day) is one of my favorite parts of the park. Really I love all of the characters, but then again they are the characters I worked with so I am definitely biased. I love Fantasmic. I think it is an amazing show and now matter how many times I see it I still love it. Hollywood Studios also used to have my favorite parade, Block Party Bash. Unfortunately it is now gone. :( . It cost too much and many guests didn’t like that it stopped and the you saw the exact same thing a second time. Stupid, stupid guests how I hate thee. So now Studios will have Countdown to Play parade which is almost the same thing as the Pixar Play parade in Cali. Same music and all. There will be nothing new or awesome to the new Studios parade. :( BOOOO!

But its ok, Hollywood Studios is still my favorite.

-M

PS: I took that picture. I always thought it was pretty awesome b/c it has all of the big park icons. 

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite park too!

    And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Block Party Bash was my FAVORITE parade!!! I am so mad! GRRRRRRRRRR! Well, at least I saw it a lot while I was there and I got 2 squishy balls :)

    ReplyDelete