Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fall 2011 applications are up!

Well the big day has come!

Today the E-presentation and applications went up for the Fall 2011 WDW College Program. :) Yaay! They went up around 11/11:30 ish. I was in the middle of a project at work but that didn't stop me from trying to do the application at the same time. I failed at doing multiple tasks at once though so I ended up finishing it at like 4:30.

In case anyone didn't know already, if you are a current cast member or have passed the web interview within the last 6 months, you don't have to take the web interview. Which means... MARION DIDN'T HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN! YAAAAAAAAY for being a seasonal cast member! I have yet to schedule my interview because they were of course closed when I finished. I am debating on whether to schedule it for Friday afternoon/evening or Monday.

Thats it for this post. I am in the process of writing an interview tips one. Hopefully that will come in handy for people in the next few weeks. :)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment