Friday, December 31, 2010

D3DC: Day 20

Day #20: Your Favorite Sequel

Toy Story 2!!

I am not going to write anything now, bc it is new years eve and I don't really have time. But tomorrow I will add onto this with a picture and why I like Toy Story 2. Although that should be obvious. Its the only sequel that was ever actually any good....

New Year's Day Addition:
Why is Toy Story 2? Well it has a plot that is actually full enough that in theory it could stand on its own. I say in theory b/c you need the first film to know the characters and understand Buzz and Woody's bond but the plot and story is as robust as a stand alone film's would be. It also introduced the world to Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl and Bullseye. Such amazing characters. Its really just a great film. :)
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment