Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy News for Marion!

So in addition to today's 30 day challenge entry I actually have some happy CP related news to share. Last weekend I received a call from my friend Kaylen. She told me that she is going to apply for the Fall 2011 program with me! This makes me SOOOOOOO happy/excited.

She goes to a school that has quarters rather than semesters. Or actually I think they are trimesters.. but she did the Spring quarter program. ... Ok so I donno but the real reason I am saying this is to explain that she normally goes to school in summer and fall mesters. She had applied to the Spring 2011 program but turns out they LOST her application/file. What bums. But on the bright side that resulted in her decision to apply for the Fall Advantage program. So she will miss some school but will be in Disney with ME.

a;lkjsfglkjsdfg HAPPINESS!!

Its kinda crazy how close you can get to someone in such a short amount of time. Because Kaylen was on the quarter program she left in early April. I only knew her 4 months but I love and miss her so much its kinda crazy. I can't even begin to express how excited I am at the idea of spending 6 months with her again. :D yay!

In other news...
I was talking to my Fall 2011 D-fam last night and realized that I have a lot of information and tips to share about the application process. Since I have applied twice I have gained a lot of knowledge about the process. I had planned to write about the process as I go, but I now think that maybe writing out my tips and stuff before might be the best thing to do. So I will be working on some entries about that. I currently have  web interview, role choosing, and phone interview posts planned. I might try giving an over view of the audition process too. I will be working on those and hopefully post them in the next few weeks. :)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment