Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tagged: 10 Random Things

I was tagged in a post by both Jessica and Katelyn in which I am supposed to post 10 random things about myself. Since I am quite the random person, this shouldn't be to hard.
  1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. I can even stick my tongue in my nose. My sister can do this too. We tried to get on David Letterman's stupid human tricks as children.. but that didn't work out.
  2. I spent around $500 dollars on concert tickets to 2 New Kids On The Block shows back in 08. They were the best concerts ever and totally worth the money. (Although looking back at it now... that is a shit load of money)
  3. I have never been outside of the United States or really the South. I have been to NY/Pennsylvania once, DC once, and TN once all for a week (ish) each. And thats it. I have only been as far west as Abilene, TX. 
  4. My favorite animals are pigs. Cute little rolly polly pigs. I have always wanted a pot belly pig, which are really very intelligent animals, but they are far to much effort. So I shall just have to dream.
  5. I was born and lived the first half of my life in New Orleans. I am ridiculously proud of that and still call it home even though I haven't lived there in 11 years. 
  6. My initials are MLF. I think it would be kinda cool to add a second middle name that starts with an I. Then I would be MILF. tehehe
  7. My favorite color is Red. My favorite color crayon is the Scarlet crayon that you can find starting in the 24 packs of Crayola crayons. 
  8. I am a rather small person (5'1) but I have a big personality with a lot of sass. 
  9. I think my last name is the most awesome last name ever. It is pronounced Frizz-ell. Like the model or the animal (not the famous teacher).
  10. I say "true story" all the time. Its kinda my thing.
So I am tagging Margaret and Paige. Have fun girls!!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment