Sunday, December 12, 2010

Disney 30 Day Challenge: Day 1

So I am just going to abbreviate the title from now on. It will be D3DC: Day X. Just FYI



Day #1: Favorite Disney Character
I am just going to say that this is not my favorite Disney character, but my second favorite. My absolute favorite falls into the category for another day so I am saving that character. I will let it be known they are my favorite when that day comes. So... Marion's 2nd favorite Disney character:

 Tinkerbell!

I have loved Tinkerbell for quite some time, since I was like 8 or so. I love her sassy-ness. She is a little thing with a lot of spice, sass, and emotion packed into her. I think the reason I love her so much is I identify with that. I'm a little person with a whole lot of personality. I became motivated to try to become a character performer after I realized that you could meet Tinkerbell in the parks. I have dressed up like her three times for Halloween. The most recent time was this past Halloween.



:) Thats all for now. 

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment