Monday, May 9, 2011

Graduation, Packing, and other random things.

Well hello there my lovelies! It feels like it has been so long since I last posted (12 days! unacceptable!). The fact that I feel totally horrible and sad that I have neglected this blog for 12 days just goes to show how important it (and my readers) have become to me. That kind of makes me happy because I am relatively sure I won't fall off the wagon and never post like I did on my last CP. I feel obligated to post regularly  and keep everyone informed of my fun.

I am pretty much done with school (one last final that I can literally just write my name on and pass the class) and graduation is  just 5 days away. Since I have nothing to do this finals week, I have started packing. Flash back to a year and a half ago and this post and my feelings about packing have not changed one bit. I have yet to edit that packing list and take out the things I know I won't need which means I have just been packing things I know will just have to go into storage. Since I am planning on staying in Orlando after my program everything that I am not taking to Orlando is getting packed and stored at my parents house until the end of my program.

I am trying really really hard to just pack and get it done. I realize that the reason I am not good at packing is because you have to let your space get really messy in order to pack and I can't stand the mess. So I end up trying to be neat while packing and that just doesn't work.

In other news.... IN EXACTLY 4 WEEKS I WILL BE CHECKING IN AT VISTA WAY!!! flkgjadl;gjldfkgfadgjdflkfj
Sheer. Excitement.

I can't believe it is almost here. I can't believe its almost time for me to go back. I have literally been waiting to return since July 27th, the day I left. Working at Disney and living in Orlando was really one of the best things to ever happen to me. I met people that have become such an essential part of my life and I can't wait to go back and make meet even more people.

Speaking of people, I have such an incredibly long list of people I want/need to see as soon as I get back that I just don't know how I am going to fit everything in.  My roomies and I are planning on going shopping together on our second day to get things that we will want/need for the Apt. Because I am still a Cast Member I don't think I have to go to Traditions again which means I will have day 3 (traditions day) off. The down side to that is I will probably have to go to Access Control to get my CP Id rather then getting it at Traditions check-in and I don't know how I will get my name tag. So basically the 2 free days I will have before training will be spent doing things other than spending time with all of the people I want to see. I will be intensely busy once training starts so if I don't get to see them before then, I won't see them till like 1.5 weeks after I get there. That is also assuming I start training right away. Depending on how many Entertainment CMs need to be trained they could split us up into multiple groups and I may be delayed further than the 4th or 5th day in starting training. I pray I am in the group that starts immediately b/c I have friends who will be on vacation at the time and slightly planned it around the hopes of seeing me while in training.  I think I will be able to look up when I start on the HUB once that schedule drops, but as of now they still haven't even switched my role so who knows if I will actually be able to do that.

Humm... I guess that is all I have to talk about at the moment. I will probably post again next week unless something awesome happens that I need to talk about. :)

Love
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment