Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crazy Busy

I hate that it has been so long since I have posted a blog. School has been pretty insane though. I had so many things do the beginning of last week, then a 5 day easter break, and then on tuesday I had my Communication Portfolio (a graduation requirement for me) due. I thought once all of that was finished I would be home free but I have come to realize that isn't the case. I have a 6-8 page paper due next thursday, a final Wednesday, some journal entries to write, and basically more school work than I desire at this point in my college career. I am a bit apathetic about it all too.

Whatever. 

Graduation is almost here (16 days), which is awesome. But with graduation comes its own large to-do list. I just got my correct personalized announcements. The first time the company sent them they were not right. I now have to pick one of my many graduation pictures to print and send with my announcements. Then I have to send the announcements which is hard when I can't for the life of me get my mother to make me a list of who to send them to. I also need to pick a restaurant to go to after and then make a reservation. And I have to do all of this while doing the homework I have and fitting in my Disney obsession. 

Can I just be in Orlando already?

Did I mention my Disney obsession? Its such a constant in my life that I can hardly remember a time when it wasn't there. Well, thats a lie. I can remember back to Spring 08 before my Disney CP obsession (which turned into the general disney one I have now) set in. Life was so much more boring then. NOT! ... but not really. 

Also have I mentioned how blessed I feel? Anytime I think about the role I have, I just get this happy bubble in my chest. I'm so excited to get to Orlando and start training. I didn't think about it till I just wrote this but this is how I felt before my last program. If I had ended up being an Attendant again I don't think I would be feeling this way right now just because it wouldn't be new. It wouldn't have zing of the unknown that I have right now. So I guess I am even more grateful that I get to be a performer. Being a performer has also brought a new set of Disney dreams for me, which I have put in my official Disney dreams list (and can be found in its own tab at the top of this blog). 

Sigh. Thats it for this rambling post. Just wanted to update and let everyone know I am alive. 

<3 yall!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment