Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog Stuff

Hey everyone!
I have one more update for the night. I created and added a formspring to this blog. I'm not sure if anyone ever comes on here and has questions but I figured it couldn't hurt to add a formspring. I love interacting with my readers and reading comments so feel free to use the formspring or just comment! I try to respond to comments and things. :)

I have also been working on updating the pages on this blog, specifically the "Other DCP Blogs." I try to keep it limited to blogs that post regularly and have interesting/informative posts. Some of the ones I have up there now are not updated as often anymore since they have finished their CP, but I feel like they have a lot of good info on them and really share their CP story, so I keep them up. That being said if you know of a good blog that might be worthy of sharing with others please let me know! I will be honest and say I am only going to post ones that I think are truly helpful, post regularly, and share a person's CP story. But don't let that stop you from giving me suggestions! Even if I don't post them here, I do follow a whole ton of CP blogs. :)

Thats all for tonight. I am going to try very hard to post tomorrow night but I'm not going to make any promises. I may be too busy spending some time with my long lost twin. I kinda miss him. :)

Twins!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment