Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

Well it has been a little cloudy lately but I have still had a lot of fun! In the last week I have gone to all 4 parks. On Tuesday night I went to Magic Kingdom for Wishes (fireworks show) to celebrate finishing training. On the way back from MK we rode the ferry! It was the first time I had ever done that.. or at least that I remember. :)
Here is a pic from MK! My new friends Luz, Lindsey, and myself with our ice creams! yum!
On Wednesday I went to Animal Kingdom to visit some friends who were finishing up training. I went all by myself which was odd but actually really nice. After meeting some characters and seeing my friends I just kinda walked around. I walked the path under the tree and then rode Everest all by myself. I sat behind a nice couple who were just engaged and next to the bride-to-be's mother. She was just as freaked out as I was so that was nice.

This picture is from a photopass photographer so it is a bit blurry (because I haven't paid for it). I was walking to give Br'er Bear a hug. It is also my favorite picture so far.
On Thursday after I went to Hollywood Studios orientation/tour I went to Epcot with my friends Bianca and Marina. I also met/made some new friends Todd and Rachel (I think that was her name). So this next picture is of Todd and Bianca getting ready to drink Beverly Soda. It an Italian soda that you can drink for free at Club Cool in Epcot (along with other sodas from around the world) Beverly is notoriously nasty and is described as being bitter. People almost always make funny faces when they drink it. :p gross.
Before....

After....

Yesterday (Friday) I went to Hollywood Studios with my roommate Katie and then my friend Brian met us. We rode on Toy Story Mania, Tower of Terror, Backlot Tour, and on Rockin Roller Coaster twice. I LOVED Rockin Roller Coaster. Seriously the best thing ever. It isn't so much the roller coaster itself, which is actually kinda wimpy, but the fact that it is Aerosmith themed.So that is all for this weeks park update! Well.. maybe. Who knows what I will end up doing in the next couple of days. I have Monday and Tuesday off so I might go visit a park then. I will leave you with another favorite picture of mine. This is from my last day of training. I loved working with these characters and my fellow Character Attendants in training.-M

No comments:

Post a Comment