Sunday, January 17, 2010

24 followers!?!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is following this blog. :) It makes me really happy and excited to see that there are 24 people who actually find this thing interesting enough to follow!

I have really been trying very hard to keep this thing updated. I have to be honest though, I have been very very busy and very very tired this week. I can't believe that it has only been a week (almost) since I checked in. This week has been so stuffed with information and things that it seems like it has been years. ahhhh!

On the tired note that is it for this post. It is currently 8:24 pm and my plans are to take a quick (and I mean as fast as I can scrub) shower and then go to sleep. My plan is to be in bed sleeping by 9:30. I don't think I have done that since I was like 8.

I love you all my beautiful (or handsome!) followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment