Friday, December 25, 2009

Victory Vlog!

I haven't posted any vlogs on here yet but I do make them (occasionally). I started a "victory dance" vlog back in September when I received my purple folder but I never finished it. I filmed the dance portion but never did anything else with it. Since I got a new video camera I decided to finish it. I look like a complete and utter goon but I think it displays my excitement over getting accepted into the program. It also is quite funny and it makes me laugh to watch it which is always a good thing in my book. This is actually the original version of the vlog. I had to change the song for youtube b/c they didn't like it (aka the took out the audio for copyright reasons)

So here it is! Hope it makes you laugh!

-M



Ps: The rest of the ridiculous vlogs are on my youtube channel which is under the name frizzbird.

No comments:

Post a Comment