Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas is almost here!!

So this post is only slightly related to Disney and the College Program but it is the holiday season and I have tons of free time. That means I have time to blog! YAAAAAY!

So with Christmas 2 days away I thought I would post the gifts I know I am getting that will be coming with me to WDW. I have been looking into camcorders/video cameras since July. I wanted one so I can make super cool videos of all the fun stuff I will be doing while on the program. I also wanted it to make Vlogs. :) Well I researched a ton and finally decided on the Sanyo Xacti VPC-E2 Digital Camcorder and 8 MP Digital Camera. It is waterproof which means I can take it on Splash Mountain and not worry about it getting wet. I can also go down a water slide at say Typhoon Lagoon and film myself going down. :D I am totally looking forward to playing with it. It looks exactly like this picture (down to the color)
Photobucket


I will also be receiving a new TV. My poor red TV bit the dust. It was a total piece of turd but I loved it for its red color and extra inch (it was 23 ins rather than 22). It was only like 1.5 yrs old and had only had like 6 months of use but the video board died. Moral of this story?... only by well respected brands when it comes to electronics. Ever heard of Sceptre?... no?... not surprising. Neither had I but it had good reviews and it was red. It also happens to be shoddily made. My aunt and I purchased a display model of a Samsung 22in TV at Sam's Club the other day for $200. It is a good tv (name brand) with great resolution and it was less than my piece of shiz was when I first purchased it ($300!! DOWN THE DRAIN!) My new little tv will be coming with my to Orlando. I don't have a picture of it though because I don't know the model number. :D

The last Disney gift that I know I am getting is this years Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade stuffed animal which happens to be Mickey Mouse. Normally I don't get the annual Macy's stuffed animal but I did this year because it is just to perfect. He is all dressed up in a Sailor suit and talks when you press his hand. He also came with a little clock. I needed him like I needed a hole in my head but I couldn't say no when my grandma asked if I wanted him. I have a feeling that when I come back from WDW I will have way more stuffed animals then I ever needed. :/
Photobucket

That is all I know I will be getting that is for Disney. Maybe I will get other things but if I do, they will be a surprise. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment