Thursday, April 9, 2009

Audition :D/:/

So I am leaving for my audition in just a little bit. I am going to get there for 9 to get in line. I am sure there will be a line.

I am not nervous yet. I keep saying little prayers asking to help me do my best. I am wavering between wanting to be confident that I will get it (positive visualization and all) and wanting to just have fun so if I don't get it I will be ok. The only hard part about that is that the longer I have waited for the audition the more I want the part. It is hard to picture doing anything else at this point but I know if I don't pass life will go on. If I am being honest the only place I really can't picture myself at next semester is school!

I will post more later this afternoon about the audition.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment