Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Year (ish) Ago Today...

A year (ish) ago today I was auditioning to be a character performer for the Spring 2010 program. I believe the exact ate was actually Nov 4th, but who really cares about the minor details. :D

I can't believe that it has been a year. It feels like both yesterday and a really long time ago. I met both Lauren and Geoffery, people I call friends, at the audition. I also met some other CPs that I still occasionally chat with.

The audition was a great experience. I am looking forward to doing it one more time and hopefully passing this time. I think the one thing that I maybe didn't do the last two times I auditioned was really just relax. I want to be a performer so bad that its hard to just relax and be myself. I am a goof ball and if I can just chill out enough to truly be myself I think I will do better. :)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment