Friday, March 4, 2011

Whos got a roommate... I DO, I DO!

Thats right ladies and gents I know who I will be living with this upcoming Fall. :)

My immediate roommate is a girl named Jenn. She is from Massachusetts, is a Theater majors, and will be an Attractions host. We chatted a lot before making the decision to live together and I think we are going to get along great. I am quite excited. She has a blog and if you click her name you can go check it out.

We will be living with Kryssy and Katarina in a 2 bedroom apt in Chatham. I am really quite excited about that because I have been talking to those girls since like August and I already love them. I am confident that we are going to get along and have tons of fun. I think that is the thing I am most excited about. I got along with my roommates last time but they were all a lot closer to each other than I was to them. We didn't really hang together after the first month or two. I really think that we (Jenn, Kryssy, Kat and I) are going to hang out together. I can foresee movie and TV nights and days in the parks. Hopefully our schedules will mesh enough to where we can actually do that sort of thing. Or at least mesh every once in a while.

I have to start thinking (eventually) about redoing my old packing list. There is definitely stuff I didn't really use last time and I don't need to bring this time around. Unfortunately I am going to have to figure out what that stuff was. I'm really not looking forward to that. But I am looking forward to being back in Orlando! 93 more daayyyssss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment