Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Design

So I have changed the design of this blog like 3 or 4 times in the last week. I have changed the header image twice and the template itself 3 times. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I have always used the colors yellow, green, and purple with white accents because those are the colors on the infamous CP purple folder. Sometimes I wonder if that is obvious or if people just think I am Mardi Gras obsessed.

I would ask what do people think but I'm really not so sure how many of the 39 followers I have actually read this. There are never any comments so I'm not sure. I guess I will ask anyway. What do you think of the design? Is it a keeper? Lemme know...

That is all. :D

-M

1 comment:

  1. I personally really like this one, it's a wee bit different :)

    ReplyDelete